FC Sevilla vs. Getafe

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 4
09.01. 16:15 CET

SPAIN: LaLiga

Thanks to the thirteen points gained in the previous five rounds, Sevilla is the only team within striking distance of leader Real Madrid. They are five points behind first place, but Madrid have one more game to play. Sevilla already have quite a gap in the league table - third-placed Betis are eight points behind. So while the home side can still dream of only their second ever title, Getafe will have very different worries in the second half of the season. The visitors will arrive at the Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán Stadium as the 16th team in the league (only two points above the relegation zone) and with a reputation as the least productive team in the competition (13 goals scored). But of course Sevilla can't underestimate anything - after all, Getafe (to the delight of its Sunday opponent) unexpectedly beat Real Madrid (1-0) a week ago. However, Getafe hasn't won in away game yet this season (0-4-5) and it's not very likely that it will be able to knock off another big favourite right after a week. Sevilla have won the previous five meetings and I think they will add a sixth on Sunday.

My bet:
FC Sevilla @ 1.60 (bet365)

Lucas

Staff member
Sevilla being huge favorite here no doubt.

I choose corners bet as Getafe, despite being low in the table, are playing well organized in defense and their problem is mainly in front. In their 9 away matches this season, they scored only 3 goals and conceded (only) 11.

Sevilla is not team that thrashes their opponents, but they collect points regulary and an manage to get the win in most cases.

I expect them to start with pressure but I also believe Getafe will defend their goal for a while and that will lead to corners for Sevilla.

My bet:
Sevilla first to 5 corner kicks @ 1,83
bet365

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProfesorMigelante
Top Bottom