FC Copenhagen vs Sonderjyske

Betrader

Betfather lvl. 1
15:00 U.K Time: FC Copenhagen vs Sonderjyske.

Good H2H stats with all 5 of their last H2H encounters going Over 2.5 goals with Copenhagen scoring at least 3 goals in four of those encounters.
Interesting to note that Sondersjyske have scored at least once in four of those five last encounters but appear to be lacking in recent 'any' played form.
Recent form favours the hosts who are currently sitting third in the league, winning the last four of their matches in contradistinction to Sonderjyske who have lost the last 3 out of 4 matches with no goal response.
Copenhagen go off as short priced favourites and we could see a handful of goals. The correct score - any other home win market is around 4.60 on the exchanges and worthy of a little one sided goal cover and then I will be looking at the usual Over 2.5 market at better prices at 3.0 and upwards.
Betting wise the Over 2.5 market is around 1.60 and stands a decent chance of success but for a better price some may consider the Over 3.5 market at around 2.50+.

Goal prediction is 3 - 5 goals.

Betrader.

Betrader

Betfather lvl. 1
Final Score: 2 - 0. Goal Times: 50, 72 mins.
Again we got the expected win for Copenhagen and great in-play stats were hoping to have seen more goals and nothing for the Over 3.5 market bet.
More trading opportunities this time and the Over 2.5 market touched 4.0 and 5.20 into lows of 2.0 and 1.90 respectively and noted in-play was the Over 1.5 market at odds of over 1.90 and winning in the second half.
The AOHW market just needed another goal in a reasonable time frame to get the price down and that for the record hit 23.0 on two occasions and back into 8.0, but at the moment I seem to be suffering a persistent case of that Under 2.5 market illness otherwise known as twogoalitus. :giggle:

I will keep a mention of the trading side in case we get some visitors and for bettors I am sure some of those higher prices and price swings will make for interesting reading.

Betrader.

Lucas

Staff member
Sometimes I suffer from similar illness called “Lucas has placed a bet, do the opposite” (like this weekend) 😭

And of course thank you for being there, be sure we’ll get those visitors! We are Google friendly since the beginning, it should be matter of time when more and more random visitors come and potentially join us🤞

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom