Faroe Islands vs. Scotland

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 3
12.10.21 - 20:45 CET

World Cup Qualification

It's all about whether the Scots will take the lead soon and give this bet any chance at all. It is clear from the odds alone that it may be over in a few minutes. And even if the visitors do take the lead, they are still the favourites for the corners, so it's a tough bet.

Faroe Islands, which belong to the European dwarfs, have relatively a lot of corners even against quite good teams. They are not big numbers, but at least they are much better than on goal scoring and a corner win is not completely out of the question. In this qualification Faroe Islands have 5 corners with Austria or 7 with Israel at home. In the last Euro qualification they have 4 with Sweden or even 5 with Spain.

Of course, it's still a midget, so even with these good numbers, they usually still get a lot more. So in huge odds Faroe Islands have already beaten the mentioned Israel 7:2 (goals 0:4) and also Scotland on corners in this qualification, even on their own ground, corners 5:1, goals again 0:4.

My bet:
Corner Match Bet: Faroe Islands @ 5.0 (bet365)

Lucas

Staff member
So good! I didn’t notice they regulary do good on corners :unsure:

As long as Scotland will push for the win and if they manage to take that early lead this bet will be on a good way!

I like to bet on corners from time to time and this one is too sweet not to try! Thanks and good luck! 🍀

Lucas

Staff member
This was the worst scenario possible... 0-0 whole match and finally 5 mins to go Scotland scores 🤡

Of course it was impossible to win this one... corners FAI 1-6 SCO 👎

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 3
No idea if the Faroe Islands played amazingly well, or if Scotland were just dire, but that was painful watching. This will be one match I won’t ever be watching the highlights. 🙄

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom