Fabio Fognini - Roberto Carballes Baena

Giovanni

Staff member
15.07.2021 - 12:30

ATP - SINGLES: Bastad (Sweden), clay - 1/8-finals

The Olympians are starting to pack up in a big way and are preparing to move on to Tokyo.
Fabio has been doing well in Bastad for a long time, but this year he has nothing to lose and can collect easy money for just being in the Round of 16. I simply don't expect him to be motivated to the max before the Olympics.
Baena is currently outside the top 100 and a win against Fabio would catapult him to 95th. Roberto has been far from optimal form this year (he even lost to Rollo and Guinard), but he took down Monfils and Rinderknecht in Belgrade, and here he defeated Bagnis in the opening round.
However, considering how the players of the Olympic Games are performing in their current matches, I'll try a bet on the Spanish player.

My bet:
Roberto Carballes Baena @ 2.20 (bet365)

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
I'd prefer to try a safer bet in this match: Number of sets won by Carbal.Baena in the match - over 0.5 @ 1.47 (bet365)
I believe Fabio Fognini will no longer have the motivation to continue in this tournament as he will be attending the Olympics in a few days. This is a big advantage for Carbal.Baena and hopefully he will take advantage of it.

Giovanni

Staff member
Fabio Fognini 1:2 Roberto Carballes Baena (3:6 / 6:1 / 4:6)
Both bets are OK

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom