Espanyol - Granada

Jake

Betfather lvl. 4
06.11. 14:00 CET

SPAIN: LaLiga

While Espanyol were the first to give away all points to Getafe in the last round (1:2), Granada had a much better away game against another struggling opponent. Granada won 3-0 at the Levante stadium, which has never won before. It was the fourth match in a row, where Granada won at least point (previously Getafe 1-1, Osasuna 1-1, Sevilla 1-0), which moved Granada up to 14th in the table. The season before last, the last time the two teams met in LaLiga, Granada was more successful in both games (3-0, 2-1). The visitors are in better form now, but Espanyol have lost only one home game since the start of the league, a narrow 1-2 loss to champions Atletico Madrid (3-2-1). Given the above, I don't see a clear favourite in this duel, so I'll go for a draw in the safer option.

H2H: (27.07.21)
Granada 1:1 Espanyol (Friendly)

My bet:
1st half result or match result - Draw @ 1.72

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProfesorMigelante
Top Bottom