Eliteserien: Molde - Odd Grenland

Hellscream

Betfather lvl. 2
11.07.2021 - 18:00 CET

1626005317921.png 1626005361762.png

Another corner kicks bet for me. The situation is good for a teams total corner kicks bet - Molde are the best team of Norway at the moment, yet they have lost their last league match against Sarpsborg 08 and I expect them to bounce back today.

Their opponent is Odd Grenland, team from upper half of the table, with a good defence, but struggling to score more goals. Odd is a good opponent for my bet. Because I think Molde will dominate on the pitch and will make more pressure, on the other hand, it won't be so easy to score goals against such team.

It is very normal for Molde to have around 8 corners each match played at home and with this opponent and as they need to bounced back after dropping the points last match, I believe Molde will conquer the statistics of the match.

Molde to have 7 or more corners @ 1,83 (local bookie)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom