Elche - Athletic Bilbao

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 3
16.08.2021 - 22:00 CET

SPAIN: LaLiga - Round 1

There are two games left to play in the 1st round of LaLiga on Monday and I'll try my pick on the one where Elche host Athletic Bilbao. And I believe we could see two goals in it.

Elche finished 17th last season, after 38 games with a 8/12/18 and a score of 34:55, an average of 2.34 goals per game.
Bilbao finished 11th last season and after 38 games they have a 11/13/14 and a score of 46:42, an average of 2.32 goals per game.

But Bilbao really knew how to play against strong teams. For example, they beat champions Atletico Madrid 2:1 at home. In addition, it faced a rather bizarre situation when they lost two Spanish Cup finals in a row within two weeks in April - the one played last season 0:1 to San Sebastian and this year's 0:4 to Barcelona.

Bilbao played very well in the pre-season. They managed to beat Dynamo Kiev (1:0), Dortmund (2:0) and Southampton. Against this English team Bilbao confirmed its offensive qualities, they deservedly won 3:1. Their 1-1 draw with a strong Liverpool in their last friendly match is also worth to say.
Elche did not play well in the pre-season. This was mostly due to their weak defence. Even though Elche played only against average Spanish teams. Their last match against a weak Levante even ended in a 1:2 defeat for Elche. A 1:1 draw with second league Cartagena is certainly nothing for Elche to celebrate.

My bet:
Over 1.5 goals @ 1.53 (bet365)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom