Eintracht Frankfurt - Stuttgart

Bulios

Betfather lvl. 0
12.09. 15:30 CET

Hello everyone, I believe in a win for the Frankfurt team here. Here is my point of view.

New coach Oliver Glasner didn't have the best start in Frankfurt and after three rounds he is still waiting for his first win (0-2-1), on top of that he was knocked out of the domestic cup with third league Mannheim. The Hessian club's problem is the offense after the departure of cannonballer André Silva, as they have only scored three times in three Bundesliga games. At home, however, Eintracht regularly scores points - the last time they lost there was in June 2020 to Mainz and last season they were undefeated on their own ground (10-7-0), something only Bayern Munich could do.

Stuttgart did enter the competition with a 5-1 win over newcomer Greuther Fürth, but subsequently succumbed to RB Leipzig and Freiburg, conceding more than 2.5 goals in one half in both encounters. The Swabian club is a guarantee of goals and has averaged five goals per game in its league matches so far. We can expect them this time as well, as none of the last 39 matches between these clubs in all competitions have ended in a goalless draw.

As I already said, my tip here is Eintracht Frankfurt.

Paarai

Betfather lvl. 2
Both sides will be hoping for the win that will breathe some life into their starts to the new season, but we can see this one finishing as a draw. After the sides could not be separated on either occasion in 2020-21, this one could go the same way. An entertaining score draw is a likely outcome.

H2H: Last season
Frankfurt 1:1 Stuttgart
Stuttgart 2:2 Frankfurt

My prediction: Draw @ 4.0 (bet365)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom