Dortmund - Hoffenheim

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 3
27.08.2021 - 20:30 CET

GERMANY: Bundesliga - Round 3

Dortmund have a good start to the season with a 5:2 win at home against Frankfurt. However, a quick fall came and after losing in the Super Cup to Bayern (1:3) and in the second round they also fell 2:1 away to Freiburg.
Marc Rose's team, the new coach of Dortmund, has a great home score since this season, losing only once out of twelve games. Dortmund also have a number of key players returning from injury and will be available for this game.
Dortmund want to give Bayern some trouble on their way to another title this season and should not afford to lose points at home to Hoffenheim.
Dortmund still have a great goalmachine Haaland and before this season another excellent striker came from PSV, Malen for €30m. On the other hand Sancho went to Manchester United for €85m.

Their opponent will be Hoffenheim, who have a very good start to this season, winning 4:0 at Augsburg and in the second round, they draw home 2:2 with Union Berlin.

Dortmund finished 3rd in the league last season with 64 points and a goal score of 75:46. Hoffeinham finished 11th last season and lost 21 points to Dortmund!

My bet:
Handicap: Dortmund -1.0 @ 1.70 (local bookie)

Lucas

Staff member
I'm not sure about result, but all day I've got Erling Haaland in my head 😁 So, to sort this one out and give peace to my mind... smaller stake at my local bookie:

Haaland to score 2 or more goals @ 3,11

good luck 🍀

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 3
My bet:
Handicap: Dortmund -1.0 @ 1.70 (local bookie)

Dortmund 3:2 Hoffenheim = Bet refunded 😐

BVB beat Hoffenheim 3:2 in the third round of the Bundesliga on Friday after a dramatic finish.
Hoffenheim made Borussia even more uncomfortable when Munas Dabbur equalised in the 90th minute (2:2). But in the end (90+1), Haaland scored to give the home side a narrow 3:2 win.

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom