Djurgarden - Häcken

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
01.08.2021 - 15:00 CET

SWEDEN: Allsvenskan - Round 13

In this match which will be played in the 13th round of the Swedish league I have to play a win for the home team Djurgarden which is in the 2nd place in the league after 12 games played and has 27 points and a goal score of 22:7. Djurgarden are currently 2 points behind the first team in the table Malmo FF, but Djurgarden have one match less. Djurgarden are not in bad form, they have only lost 3 of their last 20 games. At home they also beat last year's league champion Malmo FF 3:1. So I have no doubt about the importance of today's game for the home team, 3 points are a duty and they can replace Malmo after 13 rounds.
The visiting team Hacken is on the 7th place in the table and after 12 games they have 16 points and a goal score of 17:16. In addition to the league, Hacken played in the European Conference League, where they were knocked out by Aberdeen when they lost 5-1 in Scotland and even a 2-0 win at home was not enough to advance.

H2H:
Hac 0:2 Dju
Dju
3:1 Hac
Dju 2:0 Hac
Hac 0:1 Dju

My bet:
Asian Handicap: Djurgarden -1.0 @ 2.04 (bet365)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom