Dijon - Sochaux

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
26.07.2021 - 20:45 CET

FRANCE: Ligue 2 - Round 1

After a failed last season, Dijon was relegated to the 2nd French league. It must be said that the team remained very similar to last season,
The home team's results in friendlies were not ideal, but they still managed to score in 4 out of 5 games.
Dijon played their first friendly against Sochaux. Sochaux won 2-1 at home.
I believe that Dijon will want to fight for the top half of the table to get back to the first league and definitely won't underrate anything in the first round.

H2H: Friendlies:
Dijon: 2:1 L / 1:1 / 1:2 L / 0:3 L / 1:2 L
Sochaux: 3:0 W / 2:1 W / 3:1 L / 1:3 W

My bet:
Total Goals Dijon: over 0.5 @ 1.66 (bet365)

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 3
In this game i choose to bet on over 1.5 goals. Some reasons:
- the main reason for my bet is the last 5 games of both teams, where at least 2 goals have always been scored
- good odds for only two goals in the match
- Dijon are relegated from Ligue 1 and I believe they will be looking for a good start to the new season
- in a pre-season friendly, the teams even played each other and the match ended 2-1 for Sochaux

My bet:
Over 1.5 goals @ 1.50 (bet365)

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
Dijon 1:3 Sochaux = Both bets are OK (y)
The first half did not bring any goals, but fortunately in the second half there were goals on both sides and that was enough for us.

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom