Denmark - Israel

Giovanni

Staff member
07.09.2021 - 20:45 CET

EUROPE: World Cup - Qualification

A week ago, Denmark beat Scotland 2:0 at home and at the weekend they won 1-0 away against Faroe Islands.
There is no shortage of goals in both teams' matches. Denmark are at the top of the table and will surely confirm their role as favourites at home, and with their 17:0 score after 5 matches in group, we should have no shortage of goal by Denmark.

Today's opponent of Denmark will be Israel.
If Israel wants to advance to the promotion (I predict that the first place in the table will go to Denmark), they must pick up every point. Israel are trying to play as offensively as possible, where they have their biggest stars, but the big weakness is their defense, which is mainly composed of players from the Israeli league. The team relies mainly on the star forward trio of Salomon - Zahavi - Dabbur. In their last match they beat Austria 5:2 (Zahavi 2 goals, Dabbur 1 goal and Salomon 1 goal).
Eran Zahavi has really solid stats. In his career he scored 200 goals in 227 games, which is an average of almost 1goal/game. He has scored goals mainly for Maccabi Tel Aviv in Israel and Guanghzou in China but he is also doing well in Europe, where he plays for PSV in the Netherlands. Along with Lewandowski, he is the 2nd top scorer of the qualifiers and has accounted for almost half of Israel's goals.

I expect an attacking and goal scoring game today, Denmark are definitely the favourites, but I think Eran will be able to score a goal. But I'd still rather bet on Israel scoring a goal, no matter who the goal scorer will be.

Statistics: 1st match in group (25.03.21)
Israel 0:2 Denmark
Ball possession - 52% : 48%
Goal attempts - 14:14
Shots on goal - 2:7
Corner kicks - 5:8

My bet:
Both Team to Score - Yes @ 2.10 (bet365)

Malchus

Betfather lvl. 2
The Danes were very disappointing against the Faroe Islands (1:0), although they could have pulled out a confident win. Israel is performing extremely well, and the 5-2 victory over the Austrians in the last round is fantastic. The teams are very likely to exchange goals and reach the total over.

I am joining. Good luck 🍀

Lucas

Staff member
I'm in with you! Such a nice odds... I understand it's high because of Denmark's defense, but this is the only chance for Israel to put Denmark in trouble. They just need to score a goal here! And I'm a little bit confident about Denmark scoring here.

Good Luck! 🍀

Giovanni

Staff member
My bet:
Both Team to Score - Yes @ 2.10 (bet365)

Denmark 5:0 Israel = Bet is KO (n)

Denmark continues with their perfect performance, this time beating Israel in the qualifying match for Qatar. Yussuf Poulsen opened the scoring with a 28th-minute goal, followed with four more by his teammates. On the other hand, the Danish defence remained unbeaten for the sixth time.

Lucas

Staff member
Wow Denmark at 6-0-0 and 22:0 score 👏 They are really good and their EURO campaign wasn’t caused by luck I see

Giovanni

Staff member
@Lucas It really wasn't. They have a great squad. They also did well in the 2018 world cup, going equal with France (the overall winners) in groups and only getting knocked out of the finales by Croatia (the 2nd place) in a very close penalty kickoff, so it's not out of nowhere. They likely won't win, but this is definitely the best chance they're gonna get at the wc for a long time. (y)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom