Daria Kasatkina - Magda Linette

Giovanni

Staff member
06.08.2021 - 20:00 CET

WTA - SINGLES: San Jose (USA), hard - Quarter-finals

In this match I bet on the win of 24 year old Russian tennis player Darya Kasatkina who is ranked 31st in the world ranking (Her max. 10.) This season her score is 28/12, winning the Phillip Island Trophy (Melbourne), the St Petersburg WTA and a month ago she reached to the final in Birmingham. Here in San Jose, she beat Garcia (WTA: 68.) in three sets.
She also beat tennis players like Martic (WTA: 33.), Bencic (WTA: 12.), Swiatek (WTA: 8.) this year. Kasatkina has a hard surface of 96/70 and she reached to the Indian Wells final on a hard surface.
Her opponent in this match will be 29 year old Polish tennis player Magda Linette who is currently ranked 45th in the world rankings and has a score of 10/10 this year when she reached the semifinals of Strasbourg and that is all. Here at the tournament, she beat Pattinama (WTA: 157.) and Martic (WTA: 33.). Hard surface has 161/120 in her career.

These two players played only one match together, which Magda Linette won. But that was 3 years ago, Daria Kasatkina was 21 years old, now she is more mature and much better player and I believe she will win this match and advance in the tournament.

My bet:
Daria Kasatkina @ 1.73 (local bookie)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom