CSGO: RIP "old" version of Dust2

Giovanni

Staff member
As part of the Operation Riptide update in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Valve is changing Dust 2 so that attackers can no longer land potential kills at the start of rounds.

What do you think about that? :unsure:

Malchus

Betfather lvl. 2
This also means that Ts can save some time during rotation without having to put their face on the ground to not reveal themselves to awper in CT, it will change the mindgame a bit during 1v1s or whatnot 🤷‍♂️

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
Very good, u dont have to waste smoke in ct just to run b, and u cant be spammed with 5x awp (y)

Lucas

Staff member
I am the one who WARMLY WELCOME this update as an occasional player :ROFLMAO:

But yesterday I watched BLAST Premier Fall where Natus Vincere played OG on Dust 2 and it was still old map sadly... Maybe the map must stay the same because the tournament started before update? Seems reasonable...

Overally, I welcome this for the pro scene too, this will make much more unexpected situatons as the T side can't get early info or frags...

Thank you Valve!

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo