CSGO: Group C at ESL Pro League 🤯

Lucas

Staff member
To be honest, I didn't see competitive group like this for a long long time. Group C at ESL Pro League comes with the last round today and as it stands, 5 teams from 6 could still possibly advance to play-offs, while today's result will mix the standings to their final form.

Table before the last round:

1630402371692.png

Today's matches:

1630402422929.png

And here are possible scenarios (8 (!) possible outcomes):

1630402480408.png

This will be amazing evening for CS:GO fans, all matches start at 20:00 CET so no team can calculate, all are going to play for win! From what I learnt first considered stat is H2H and second total round difference... going to be exciting!

No betting predictions from me 😁 Just...ENJOY

Lucas

Staff member
Who do you think will win Pro League 14 now after groups?
Anyone, that's why I love Counter-Strike pro scene ;)

To be honest, NaVi are the favorites in my eyes, look at the bracket:
1630944358880.png

Could look like this for NaVi and Gambit (two favorites):
NaVi - ENCE ➡️ NaVi-Heroic/Liquid ➡️ NaVi-Gambit/OG
Gambit - Vitality ➡️ Gambit - OG ➡️ Gambit/OG-NaVi

I'm also curious how mousesports - NIP will go and if any of them could possibly knock out OG!

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1