China W - Zambia W

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
24.07.2021 - 10:00 CET

Olympic Games Women - Round 2

Zambia lost to the Netherlands by a high score of 10-3, but I take scoring a goal against the Netherlands as a big challenge. Out of the last 15 matches, no matter the opponent, the Netherlands have kept a clean sheet 12 times. They usually get goals from strong teams like Italy, Spain, France...
Zambia's attack features 21-year-old captain Barbra Banda, currently playing for China's Shanghai Shengli but scoring goals in the Spanish league last season!
Banda showed her quality as she scored all 3 of Zambia's goals against the Netherlands. This player scores practically all of Zambia's goals and I expect her to score in the match against China as well.

My bet:
Team Total Goals: Zambia W - over 0.5 @ 1.49 (local bookie)

Last edited:

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
Alternative bets with bigger odds:
Both Teams to Score - Yes @ 1.61 (bet365)
Over 2.5 goals and Both Teams to Score - Yes @ 1.72 (bet365)

Giovanni

Staff member
I'll try a bet on Zambia scoring two goals at great odds that are worth a try. I believe their captain Barbra Banda will have another great day and she will score at least two goals herself.

Team Total Goals: Zambia W - over 1.5 @ 3.75 (bet365)

Giovanni

Staff member
Another hattrick for captain of Zambia, Barbra Banda. She's in great form, and I hope she keeps that form for as long as possible. (y)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom