Chicago Blackhawks - Toronto Maple Leafs

Giovanni

Staff member
28.10.21 - 01:30 CET

NHL

Here is the game when the Chicago home team welcomes Toronto to the United Center in Chicago. Here in this match I believe in a win for the visiting team Toronto.

Chicago Blachawks: 15th in the Eastern Conference, 1 point with a score of 12:27
Toronto Maple Leafs: 14th in the Eastern Conference, 5 points with a score of 13:23

Chicago's last 4 games:
Chicago - Detroit 3:6
Chicago - Vancouver 1:4
Chicago - Islanders 1:4
Pittsburgh - Chicago 5:2

Chicago is in 15th place in the Eastern Conference and they are not doing well at all this season, having played 6 games this season, including one in overtime against New Jersey, which is not a good sign of the team's quality. In addition, they have now lost their team's workhorse Patrick Kane, who has been added to the Covid protocol and will not play in this game.

Toronto's last 4 games:
Carolina
- Toronto 4:1
Pittsburgh - Toronto 7:1
Toronto - San Jose 3:5
Toronto - Rangers 1:2 (after overtime)

Toronto hasn't shined so far this year either, as they are in 14th place in the Eastern Conference with only two wins in six games against Ottawa and Montreal. But Toronto is a team with a lot of potential. The most productive players are now Michael Bunting 4 points, William Nylander 5 points and Jason Spezza 4 points. Toronto has players on the squad that I don't need to introduce as much, like John Tavares, who has only 3 points now and 50 last season, Auston Matthews 1 point and 71 last season, Mitchell Marner 1 point and 71 last season, and from the defense Morgan Rielly 3 points and 38 last season. This is where I believe that these top players on the Toronto team need to start asserting themselves already, and when else is there a chance to kick start the team other than to start scoring goals and winning than against Chicago.

So here in this game, I'm going with the stronger team on paper, Toronto, which was able to winning last season and I believe it will happen again this season in this game.

My bet:
Toronto Maple Leafs (in regular time) @ 1.68 (bet365)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProfesorMigelante
Top Bottom