Chelsea - Manchester City

Giovanni

Staff member
25.09.21 - 13:30 CET

Premier League

Manchester City remains the best English club for the calendar year 2021. Since Thomas Tuchel arrival at Chelsea in January, however, Man City have been ably followed by the London club, which also Chelsea beat 1:0 Man City in the final of the Champions League in May.
The German coach's players have conceded only one goal in the league this season and last time they beat Tottenham 3-0 in the city derby. Manchester City, on the other hand, lost again after a 0:0 draw at home with Southampton, but of course, a three-point difference means nothing at this stage of the league. City can turn it on, as they have proven this season with three games in which they have scored at least five goals, but their performances are slightly inconsistent compared to the blue machine from Stamford Bridge.
Although it may not seem like it at first glance, it will be a battle of defences, both of which have kept four clean sheets in their last five league games. And it is the home side's sophisticated defensive play that could bring coach Tuchel further success against his opponent Guardiola.

H2H:
Man City 0:1 Chelsea
Man City 1:2 Chelsea
Chelsea
1:0 Man City

My bet:
Draw No Bet: Chelsea @ 1.83 (bet365)

Hellscream

Betfather lvl. 2
I saw @Lucas failing his corners bets recently :D just joking, good luck next time!

But this is the match I also like corners, two heavy weights, City in weird form, Chelsea in great shape... I think this could really be interesting match with a good tempo, deflected crosses/shots... I will focus on the first half where both of the teams will push for the first goal. Also Phil Foden is finally back for Man City as he made full comeback against Wycombe netting one goal and assisting twice in the game, good boost for Manchester's attack!

Early corner - before 9:59 @ 1,53
First half corners over 4,5 @ 1,775

bookie bet365

Paarai

Betfather lvl. 2
Bernardo and Cancelo were so good. they played really well 🔥

Shocking how bad Jorginho and Lukaku were. Mendy was immense kept Chelsea in the game. He kept it from being 3-0 or even 4-0. MOTM on Chelsea side.

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom