Champions League: Club Brugge vs. PSG

Malchus

Betfather lvl. 2
15.09.21 - 21:00 CET

The Belgian giants head into the daunting group as rank outsiders for a top-two finish, while PSG will finally seek the European crown that has eluded them for so long.

Both teams have started the new season well and are currently in first place in their leagues, but Brugge have already lost 7 points in 7 games (4 W / 2 D / 1 L - 15:11) and have problems with their defence. PSG has earned maximum points (15) so far and are deservedly in first place in Ligue 1.

PSG managed to score an incredible 16 goals in 5 matches, which shows the offensive strength of PSG, where the stars Mbappe and Neymar are joined by the biggest star Lionel Messi and together they form a dream attack.

Brugge should miss Balanta, Providence, Brazilian Wesley and Izquierdo. Visiting Paris have a much bigger list of absentees as they should be missing Bernat, Verratti, Ramos, Rafinha, Di Maria... Still, they have a lot of great players in PSG, so against Brugge it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

PSG should field their strongest squad and we could finally see all 3 of the stars together. Which is a nightmare for the currently bad Brugge defence. I believe PSG will do everything to make a good start to the group, which will be very unpleasant in the company of Leipzig and City, and will easily win the game against the worst team in the group by a class difference.

H2H: Champions League - Group stage (2019)
PSG 1:0 Brugge
Brugge 0:5 PSG

Prediction:
Handicap: PSG -1.5 @ 1.82

Lucas

Staff member
It's true I don't like PSG at all these days, but... yes... JOINED 😖😁 I think I will watch this one

SisiBets

Betfather lvl. 1
Got this for a few days! Good Luck! Also have Man City AH -1,5 so I hope both giants will destroy their opponents, Brugge can't match PSG and Leipzig is far weaker without Nagelsmann so... 🍀

Giovanni

Staff member
I have never seen Messi having to ask for these many times at Barca. Busquets and Rakitic would almost nearly find him every time. Here Messi was in his area a lot of times, but the players simply went for sidepass or backward pass. Most aren't quick enough for one-twos near the box too. Messi had to drift to the left a lot of times because he wasn't receiving balls at all the on the right. I really hope Poch finds a solution to make maximum utilization of Messi's creativity.

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom