CHALLENGER: Raul Brancaccio - Altug Celikbilek

Neri

Betfather lvl. 3
29.11.21 - 18:30 CET
CHALLENGER MEN - SINGLES: Forli 2 (Italy), hard (indoor) - 1/16-finals

In the 1st round match of the Men's Indoor Challenger in Forlì, Italy, I will play my tip on Turkish Altugo Celikbilek (164th), who will play with Italian Raul Brancaccio (297th).

Celikbilek has had pretty consistent results this year with a 41/23 score, exclusively in Challengers, playing mostly hard, winning 2 Challengers, adding a final and 2 semifinals and beating players like Zuk, De Jong, van Rijthoven, Pouille, Novak, Halys, Barrere, Ilkel, Galan or J. Sousa. Last time he had a fallout with Lazarov, but overall pretty solid results. He's 32/24 indoors and 13/8 this year. Challenger main rounds (and better) 38/22.

Brancaccio, who beat him last year in Italy (Bergamo - indoor), will play against him, but this year he has not had such good results. He's mostly clay and he doesn't play so much hard, he's 23/20 indoors and 2/2 this year. His best this year is the quarterfinal of the Challenger, which he played 5 times. His 52/26 score looks better, but he has played a lot of ITF and Challenger qualifiers, so with much weaker opponents. After eliminating the qualifiers, he's 16/16 in challengers. He beat Masur, Taberner and Moroni, and on clay he beat Ajdukovic, Svrcina, Kolare or Gimeno Valera.

I think Celikbilek is better on hard court and has better results this year, he should beat a player like Brancaccio indoors despite his home environment.

Altug Celikbilek to win @ 1.72 (bet365)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bettingsitesranking
Top Bottom