Challenger: Michael Geerts - Adrian Andreev

Jake

Betfather lvl. 4
10.01.22 - 11:20 CET

CHALLENGER MEN - SINGLES: Forli 2 (Italy) - Qualification, hard (indoor) - Final

So in this match I chose a bet on a 26 year old Belgian named Michael Geerts (ATP 336) when he is a player who had a 39/29 score last year when he reached the semifinals of the Pozoblanco or Mallorca Challenger. In that season there he also beat players like Barrios Vera, E.Gomez, Rosenkranz, Nava, Bonzi, Kudla, Forejtek and those are good wins that I like. The hard surface in his career is 152/80.

We will also look at the opponent which will be a 20 year old Bulgarian tennis player named Adrian Andreev (ATP 365) when he is a young player in whom I see some talent, he had some indications that he could get further in his career, but it is such that he has a momentary form and he can lose to weaker players. Last season was not so good and he had a 27/22 score there, when he played most of his matches on clay and lost 9 times out of the last 15 matches. He is more successful on futures and as far as challengers are concerned, I can't integrate. Hard surface he has 45/19.

I trust Geerts here, and the odds seem pretty good to me.

My bet:
Michael Geerts @ 1.57 (bet365)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProfesorMigelante
Top Bottom