Calgary Flames - San Jose Sharks

Jake

Betfather lvl. 4
10.11.21 - 03:00 CET

Today I picked the Calgary Flames - San Jose Sharks game.
I believe that Calgary will win at home against San Jose.

Calgary started the new NHL season with two losses to Edmonton 2:5 and Anaheim 2:3 (after overtime). After that they got on a winning streak and won 6 games in a row, 5 of them in regular time. Their winning streak was broken by Nashville 2:3 (after overtime), but Calgary was the better team and won 40:22 on shots. Then they lost in overtime to Dallas (33:28 shots) and won 6:0 against NY Rangers. They are in 2nd place in the Western Conference with 17 points in 11 games and a 40:22 record. If Calgary builds on their performance, they have to be able to beat San Jose on home ice.

Missing: Zary, Ritchie

Visiting San Jose started new NHL season very well. They won the first 4 games in regular time, but after that they won from the next 7 games only against Buffalo 5:3 and Winnipeg 3:2. Total score 32:30. Their form from the beginning of the season has dropped off due to many injuries in the team and it won't be enough against strong Calgary with a weakened lineup.

Missing: Kane, Karlsson E, Knyzhov, Labanc, Meier, Middleton, Nieto, Truchon-Viel, Vlasic, Simek

My bet:
Calgary Flames to win in regular time @ 1.76 (bet365)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProfesorMigelante
Top Bottom