Bundesliga: Leverkusen - Mainz

Paarai

Betfather lvl. 2
25.09. 15:30 CET

Leverkusen have 10 points and a 15:7 score after five rounds. Leverkusen have been consistently good so far, not a single game has been a flop. It had a bit of a slow start, drawing 1-1 at Union Berlin, but then went on to two high scoring wins 4-0 against Mönchengladbach and 4-1 at Augsburg. The 3:4 defeat to a strong Dortmund followed, but it was quite unfortunate, because Leverkusen was in the lead three times in this match, but didn't get a point in the end because of a quite questionable penalty for Dortmund. However, Leverkusen made up for it immediately afterwards, first winning 2-1 against Ferencváros in the Europa League and then 3-1 against Stuttgart in the Bundesliga.

Mainz has also taken 10 points in five rounds and is fifth in the table just behind Leverkusen. However, Mainz's score is not that interesting, only 6:2. Six goals scored in five games is really nothing impressive. Mainz beat Leipzig 1-0, lost 0-1 to a weak Bochum, beat an even weaker Fürth 3-0, won 2-0 at Hoffenheim and drew 0-0 with Freiburg at home.

I think that even though they are neighbours in the table, the quality will be on the side of Leverkusen, who outperform Mainz especially in offensive power, scoring three or more goals in the last four games. Leverkusen's top scorer is Patrik Schick with four goals, followed by three-goal scorers Florian Wirtz and Moussa Diaby.

My prediction: Leverkusen to win @ 1.72 (bet365)

Lucas

Staff member
That Leverkusen's attack is 🔥 🌟 !!! Schick - Diaby - Wirtz - Demirbay/Bellarabi/Paulinho ... I just like it very much!

What scares me a bit is Mainz's defense that conceded in only one match of five, but with Leverkusen's attack mentioned, I expect them to break the deadlock, and while I'am afraid of Mainz's counter-attacks, I will go for Leverkusen's goals at same odds in case something would go wrong in the back.

Leverkusen over 1,5 goals @ 1,72

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom