Brest - PSG

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
20.08.2021 - 21:00 CET

FRANCE: Ligue 1 - Round 3

Brest was one of the worst French teams last season. They finished 17th in the league. In the pre-season, it was a very poor by Brest. Despite having only average opponents against them, they managed to win only once. Of the 6 matches, they lost 4 times, drew once and only beat Plabennec 4:2 away.
They started the new season decently this year, with 2 draws against Lyon and Rennes. Both games ended 1:1. This team is not based on any big stars. We could probably highlight the striker Mounie, who scored 9 goals last year and has PL experience as well.

Their opponent is PSG. A team that is currently one of the best teams in the world. When you look at their squad, it's no wonder. The already strong team strengthened this year and really in a big way. It is perhaps a paradox that the most expensive signing was Hakimi. And that's mainly because Wijnaldum, Donnarumma, Ramos or even Messi came in for FREE. Of course Ramos won't play yet due to injury and there should be a doubt with Messi as well.Anyway, a team with Mbappe or Neymar should be able to handle this game with calmness.
PSG won the first two league games. First at Troyes 1:2 and in the second league round home 4:2 against Strasbourg.

H2H: Last season:
Brest 0:2 PSG (league)
Brest 0:3 PSG (cup)
PSG 3:0 Brest (league)

My bet:
Handicap: PSG -1.5 @ 1.78 (local bookie)

HandicapHead

Betfather lvl. 1
Will Messi play? Will Messi play? Will Messi play? Will Messi play? Will Messi play? Will Messi play? Will Messi play? Will Messi play? 🤗😅😅😅

I wait for squad announcements, in case of Messi at least benched, I will join you with handicap! 🍀

UPDATE: No Messi, no bet, good luck(y)

Last edited:

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
Brest 2:4 PSG = Bet OK (y)

PSG led 3-1 until the 85th minute, but then they conceded a goa 5 minutes before the end of the match and it didn't look good for our bet, but luckily we were saved by Di Maria who came on in the 80th minute and scored a beautiful goal in the 90th minute.

PSG's defence doesn't look very strong so far, they've conceded 5 goals in 3 games and they haven't played strong opponents. So I'm curious to see when Ramos will play in defense.

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom