Breidablik vs KA Akureyri

Betrader

Betfather lvl. 1
17:15 - U.K Time: Breidablik vs KA Akureyri
Regular three goals on the H2H and both teams scoring is a likely affair and so the match odds have the ability to swing about (exchanges) on route to finding a winner.
Breidablik head Akureyri in the league at 3rd and 4th respectively at 32 and 30 points and only four points off Valur who head the table.
This one should be competitive and we should see a few goals here but the 2.5 market on the exchanges at 1.55 isn't the best price but understandable considering.
The Over 3.5 market at 2.30 - 2.50 looks to be a better deal for betting.

Trading: We may see some time lapse before the first goal and as always the in-play statistics can play an important role in deciding how to approach the markets from the perspective of a trader with shots on goal, accuracy, possession, defense etc.
Initially I will have a token back bet on the Over 5.5 in case we see some early action and build up to the Over 2.5 market at better prices. with bigger money should that opportunity arise later on in the match.

Betrader.

Betrader

Betfather lvl. 1
Sorry folks my mistake - this match looks to be starting at 19:00 U.K time.

Betrader

Betfather lvl. 1
Final Score: 2 - 0. Goal Times: 19, 73 mins.
Not a great deal for this match and a failure on the suggested Over 3.5 market.
Tradingwise I backed and managed to reduce my risk on the Over 2.5 market later in the hope of a final goal and it touched a very nice high of 6.0, but should have taken the profit, but overall I took a loss on the match.

Betrader.

Betrader

Betfather lvl. 1
Thanks guys (y)... I find the quickest way in finding some success is by openly admitting all of one's defeats.

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom