Brazil Ol - Germany Ol

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
22.07.2021 - 13:30 CET

Olympic Games - Round 1

Brazil goes into the tournament as one of the favourites. Brazil won the last Olympics. The Brazilians dominated the main part of the Olympic qualification, never losing a point and with a score of 11-5 in four games. In the final group they beat Argentina and drew with Uruguay and Colombia. Their overall score for these three matches was 5-2. They beat the United Arab Emirates 5-2 in the friendly match before Olympics.
Germany is counting excuses and only 18 players out of 22 are going to the tournament. Their only preliminary match was against Honduras (1:1). The Germans walked off the field five minutes before end of the match after allegations of racism.
Brazil is one of the favorites to advance and when I see some of the names on the roster I am not surprised. The experienced Dani Alves, Martinelli (Arsenal), Richarlison (Everton), Malcolm (Zenit), Diego Carlos (Sevilla), Cunha (Hertha)... I believe Brazil will start the Olympics with a win

My bet:
Brazil Ol @ 2.0 (bet365)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom