Braunschweig - Hamburg

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
08.08.2021 - 18:30 CET

GERMANY: DFB Pokal - 1/32-finals

Last week I played Hamburg's win against Dresden, where the game ended in a 1:1 draw even with a lot of pressure from Hamburg.
Hamburg had a good preparation, winning 3 out of 4 games and one draw. A 1:0 defeat Basel, 1:0 against Silkeborg from Denmark and 1:0 against Innsbruck from Austria and a 2:2 draw with Augsburg from the Bundesliga. In the first round, they beat Schalke 1:3 away (+ Hamburg missed a penalty). In the second round they only a draw with Dresden 1:1 at home.
Braunschweig plays in the III. league this year, where they were relegated from II. Bundesliga, where these two teams played each other and Hamburg won both matches, 4:0 at home and 4:2 away. Braunchweig opened the season with a 0:0 draw with Kaiserslautern and lost a 0:4 at home to Viktoria Berlin.

This cup has the second highest value in Germany after the Bundesliga title, so I believe that the visitors will not underestimate anything and will win this match with a bigger difference.

My bet:
Handicap: Hamburg -1.0 @ 1.85 (bet365)

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
Braunschweig 1:2 Hamburg = Bet is refunded 😐

Hamburg advances to the next round of the cup, unfortunately for our bet they couldn't take their chances and win by a bigger difference.

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom