Boston Celtics - Milwaukee Bucks

Jake

Betfather lvl. 4
14.12.21 - 01:40 CET

NBA

I think the over 218.5 is an interesting bet in this game because:

1. Milwaukee regularly scores quite a lot of points. They are averaging 110.8 points per game overall, even 110.8 points per game in the last 5 games.

2. Boston has averaged 115.6 points per game in the last 5 games without Brown. Combined, these teams are up to 226.4 points per game over the last 5 games, which suits our bet. Boston also has a very good 47.4% shooting success rate from the last 5 games.

3. Both teams have been playing at a fast pace lately - of the last 5 games, Boston has the 4th fastest pace and Milwaukee has the 5th fastest pace of any team in the league. This makes high scoring more likely.

4. Over the last 5 games, Boston is up to 119.2 points per game from a defensive standpoint. With Milwaukee's offensive quality, I think Milwaukee could shoot around their average from the last few games - or about 115 points. If Milwaukee were to win by about 2 points, as the bookmakers predict, we could have a score of 113 to 115 and our bet could be successful with the margin.

My bet:
Number of points including overtime - Over 218.5 @ 1.59

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProfesorMigelante
Top Bottom