Bohemians 1905 - Sparta Prague

Giovanni

Staff member
14.08.2021 - 19:00 CET

CZECH REPUBLIC: 1. Liga - Round 4

I have to favour Sparta Prague in this game. Sparta looks very good this season. After three rounds they are in first place with nine points and a score of 10:2.
In the CL qualifiers they managed to beat Rapid Vienna and then fell out with a really strong Monaco. But Sparta secured the EL group after getting past Rapid and I think that was the goal, so now they can play in a calm mode and that will be reflected in the league.

Bohemians are still waiting for a win. In Jablonec (third round) they drew, when they score a goal from a penalty in the 94th minute, in the first round they again drew 1:1 with Hradec, but they were definitely not the better team. Bohemians have played at home only in the second round, when they lost 2:1 to Plzen.

H2H:
Bohemians 1:2 Sparta

My bet:
Sparta Prague @ 1.75 (bet365)

Lucas

Staff member
Joined! Slavia is leading in Mlada Boleslav against 10 men at the moment so another motivation for Sparta.
GL 🍀

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom