Belinda Bencic - Marketa Vondrousova

Giovanni

Staff member
31.07.2021 - 12:35 CET

WTA - SINGLES: Olympic Games (World), hard - Final

In the final of the Olympic women's tournament, I trust Marketa Vondrous. I never expected this player to get to this stage of the tournament, but I think she has more than a pretty good chance to win Olympic gold.
Marketa clearly beat Svitolina in the semi-final, which was literally unhappy at times - Marketa was clearly dominating, giving almost no balls to her opponent for free and Svitolina was in the end and then she was making one mistake after another.
She won't be as lucky as Bencic was in the semifinals against Rybakina.
Current form and rest will play in Marketa's favour, but she will not have an easy fight. In any case, I believe Markéta in this match and will bring the Olympic gold medal from the women's singles to the Czech Republic.

H2H:
Bencic 1:2 Vondrousova (6:4 / 4:6 / 4:6) - 2021

My bet:
Marketa Vondrousova @ 1.73 (local bookie)

Last edited:

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom