Bayern Munich vs. Dynamo Kiev

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
29.09.21 - 21:00 CET

Champions League

Bayern Munich, a giant of the German league but also of world class. They have been on top for several years and are driven mainly by their goals but also by the excellent performances of Polish star Robert Lewandowski. His record streak of scoring in every game since February unfortunately came to an end after the game against Fürth (1:3 for Bayern). It was a total of 15 games in a row, which is absolutely insane.

At the beginning of the season a very young and promising coach Julian Nagelsmann came from Leipzig. This coach is the future of German football, I like his style very much and I believe that in a few years he will be the equal of his compatriots in coaching (Klopp, Tuchel).

Bayern are crushing the German league, with 16 points after six games, and have scored an incredible 23 goals and conceded only 5 goals. In their first game of the group, they clearly beat Barcelona 3-0 away and they enter to the Champions League successfully. The fact that Bayern are in great form now was confirmed for example in the last round of the Bundesliga, when they absolutely destroyed Bochum 7:0

Dynamo Kiev, the biggest Ukrainian team together with Shakhtar Donetsk. They are currently top of the table with 25 points from nine games played. They drew 0-0 at home with Benfica in their first group stage match.

Bayern Munich have always scored at least 3 goals in their last 8 games, their offensive power at home will be really big.

My bet:
Bayern Munich and Over 3.5 Goals @ 1.80 (bet365)

Giovanni

Staff member
Expecting a W for Bayern but anything can happen in the CL. 🤞

Hoping for a great Sane game so he can continue building his form and confidence and Lewandowski gets out of the goal drought. 1 game without scoring already 😂

Good luck 🍀

Paarai

Betfather lvl. 2
It’s like 2020 Bayern without the suicidal defence. 🔥

I thought letting Alaba and Boateng go was a mistake, but a fluid 2 or 3 at the back formation with Süle, Parvard, Upa or Lucas definitely looks like an upgrade right now. This offensive dominance combined with this defence looks dangerous. 👍

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom