Football Barcelona have sacked Ronald Koeman as their manager

Giovanni

Staff member
BREAKING: Ronald Koeman has been sacked by Barcelona after they lost 1-0 at Rayo Vallecano, adding to the crisis at the club.

Ronald Koeman sacked by Barcelona after 14 months in charge with club ninth in La Liga after just four wins from 10 games; Koeman replaced Quique Setien at the Nou Camp in August 2020; he won Copa del Rey in his first season.

ronald-koeman-ca-diz.jpeg

Malchus

Betfather lvl. 4
"...and Xavi is the favourite as things stand" (via Fabrizio Romano) 👀

Lucas

Staff member
"...and Xavi is the favourite as things stand" (via Fabrizio Romano) 👀
Definitely! It’s Xavi’s dream to coach Barca, fans love him and he’s also doing good job in Qatar with Al-Sadd. Everything seems set to come true to me.

Need to say Barca fans are clowns, insulting Koeman hugely recently, they are forgetting he’s the club’s legend, Barcelona lost Messi who wasn’t just a player, Messi leaving meant the start of the rebuild… This is something that will require not just one transfer window, this could take many years especially if you look at financial situation in Barca. Koeman is just a victim of the situation, victim of blind fans…

What the hell is Manchester United waiting for? 🤔
A miracle? 😁 So do I

Lucas

Staff member
🗣️ Fabrizio Romano on Instagram:

Barcelona will announce new interim coach soon and then it’s gonna be Xavi era as new manager

- Xavi has accepted Barça project after talking with president Joan Laporta days ago. 🤝

- Verbal proposal now approved by Xavi legal team soon. He’s waiting to complete everything and announce his comeback, already working on the staff to proceed with him right now. 📑

- Barcelona board are still waiting for the contract termination process with Al-Sadd for Xavi. 🔵🔴

- There’s nothing signed or completed yet but Barça have started the process to appoint Xavi. 👀

Do you guys believe he can really be their saviour for years? I do somehow although, if he survive the first months, he could really be "the one" as he was the part of maybe the strongest Barcelona ever, he is the one who was the main part of tiki-taka style, he succesfully use his Barca experience in Qatar with his team Al-Sadd (please excuse the defending level in Qatar 😁 ) :

Good Luck to Xavi! I hope he doesn't end up insulted like Koeman.

PatRon91

Betfather lvl. 1
I think Manchester United should do the same. Club legend undoubtely but as a coach Koeman was little boring, and Ole is in the same position (Although I don't know if he's club's legend or supersub "only") now with far better squad and funds for transfer windows.

And I like Barca go for Xavi, the best choice, my opinion.

Giovanni

Staff member
Good luck Xavi, but... maybe too soon for him! Hopefully is not the next Ole 👀

Lucas

Staff member
Just...when we are at it, mentioning Ole here... do you know how I feel when I have to read the same bulls*it week after week? :ROFLMAO: "look forward"..."i feel the boys are ready" :ROFLMAO: I'm not that "Ole out" guy, but he's becoming a meme to me 🥺 I'm not sure I would like Conte, but he's won EPL with Chelsea back in 16-17 season and has the experience to lead such a big club.

1635516099705.png

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProfesorMigelante