Australian Open: Lorenzo Giustino vs. Jason Kubler

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 4
10.01. 05:35 CET

ATP - SINGLES: Australian Open (Australia) - Qualification, hard - Quarter-finals

In this qualification i will trust the home player who will be a 28 year old Australian Jason Kubler (ATP 206) and in his career we could see him somewhere below the world 100. For example last year he had a record of 25/15 and 23/12 on the hard surface where he beat players like Eacobedo, E.Gomez, Tseng, Sonego and reached the final of two challengers and won one of them.

We will also take a look at his opponent which will be a 30 year old Italian Lorenzo Giustino (ATP 207) when he is mainly a clay player, he has a clay total of 441/313, as for the hard surface he has a total of 103/90. Last year he had a hard surface of 3/8 and he couldn't even beat Kovacevic. Last year he had a total record of 24/40, so he's heavily in the negative and he wasn't in very good form. This year he has a record of 1/1 when he beat Camus and couldn't even beat Grenier.

So for me Kubler, I believe he will make it, Giustino is leading 2-1 in their mutual matches, but he won twice on clay and lost on hard surface against Kubler.

My bet:
Jason Kubler @ 1.40 (bet365)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProfesorMigelante
Top Bottom