Australia W - Sweden W

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
02.08.2021 - 13:00 CET

Olympic Games Women - Football - Semi-final

In this Semi-Final at the Olympics, I'll play to win for Sweden!
The Swedes are showing beautiful football when they have all the wins so far and they beat the Americans 3-0 here and broke their long unbeatable streak. They have also won against Australia (4:2), New Zealand (2:0) and also in the quarter-final against Japan (3:1) and are clearly showing their best form here.
Australia just lost here against Sweden by a score of 2:4. I think they will lose again!
They beat New Zealand (2:1), drew with USA (0:0) and in the quarter-final they beat Great Britain in overtime (2:2 / 4:3 after ot), but the Australians didn't do well before the Olympics, it's definitely a surprise that they made it to the semi-finals.

Statistics from their match at Olympics (24.07.)
Sweden W 4:2 Australia W

Ball possession - 51% : 49%
Goal attempts - 10:5
Shots on goal - 4:3
Corner kicks - 4:5

My bet:
Sweden W @ 1.61 (bet365)

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
Australia W 0:1 Sweden W = Bet is OK (y)

Five years after being resigned to silver in the final of the Rio 2016 Olympic women’s football tournament, Sweden will get another opportunity to play for the gold medal in Tokyo.

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom