ATP: Zizou Bergs - Vitaliy Sachko

Jake

Betfather lvl. 4
10.01.22 - 02:30 CET

ATP - SINGLES: Australian Open (Australia) - Qualification, hard - Quarter-finals

So in this match I will play a win for a 22 year old Belgian named Zizou Bergs (ATP 192) when he is a player who is not so visible and not so much in the eyes of the bettors, but if we look at his last season, he had a score of 41/22 and even won 3 Challengers in that season and two even through qualification! He won the St Petersburg, Lille and Almaty 2. In that season he also beat players like Marterer, Barrere, Kotov, Ajdukovic, Coppejans, Barrios Vera, Machac, Otte and those are good wins. He has a career hard surface score of 55/27. This year he has a score of 1/1, beating J. Pospisil and not beating Grenier in 3 sets.

His opponent in this match will be the 24 year old Ukrainian Vitaliy Sachko (ATP 244), who has a 1/1 score this year, beating Fitzgerald and losing to Blancaneaux. Last year he had a 44/28 score and reached the final of two Challengers, but failed to win both. Last year he also lost to Bega, Rikl, Collarini, Vrbensky, Topa, Basic. As for hard surfaces, he has a career total of 47/31 and plays much more on clay.

I'll trust Bergs here, he's 0-1 against his opponent, but that was 2019 and he's progressed a lot since then.

My bet:
Zizou Bergs @ 1.61 (bet365)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bettingsitesranking
Top Bottom