ATP: Miomir Kecmanovic - Yoshihito Nishioka

Neri

Betfather lvl. 3
25.10.21 - 10:00 CET'
ATP - SINGLES: St. Petersburg (Russia) - Qualification, hard (indoor) - Final

Kecmanovic is a tennis player from Serbia and his score this year is 15/24. He's having a quite bad season this year, but that doesn't change the fact that he's a pretty good player who was in the top 50 and was well on his way before the covid. I think he has a great chance to win here and go further in the tournament. He often helps himself with his serve and today will be no different.
He is ranked 71st in the ATP rankings.

Nishioka is a tennis player from Japan and his score this year is 17/24. This year he has only been successful on clay, which he is 7/8, but he has struggled a lot on hard court. Here in St. Petersburg he beat Safiullina who is also struggling a lot. I think he'll have a tough time against his opponent here and that's why I'm voting against him.
He's ranked 78th in the ATP rankings.

I trust Kecmanovic here, for me he is a better player.

Miomir Kecmanovic to win @ 1.66 (bet365)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandeep
Top Bottom