AS Roma - Sassuolo

Bulios

Betfather lvl. 0
12.9. 20:45 CET

Hello everyone, I believe in a win for the home team from Rome here.

Portuguese strategist José Mourinho has made an excellent start to his new engagement in the Eternal City. AS Roma won both of their opening league games, scoring a combined seven goals. The last time the Romans did that was in the seventies and Mourinho gave a clear answer to those who doubted the style of play he brought with him. In the last round, Roma took on newcomer Salernitana, beating them 4-0. Although all the goals were scored in the second half, Mourinho let it be known after the game that he was quite confident of success given his team's dominance.

The activity of the Roman team is also shown by the fact that only one team - Sassuolo (34) - has produced more than his 32 shot attempts this season. Coach Dionisi's charges have not lost in the opening two rounds (1 win, 1 draw), but in their last match they were unable to extract more than a point (0:0) from their home fixture with Sampdoria, despite being heavily outnumbered. This time, there should be no shortage of goals - it's true that in two of the previous five meetings, not a single one fell, but in the other three occasions both teams scored at least twice (2:2, 4:2, 4:2).

My tip here is AS Roma.

Malchus

Betfather lvl. 2
Home advantage and the return of some important squad members should ensure that Roma secure another three points this weekend, as their early-season success continues into a new month.

I am joining. Good luck 🍀

Hellscream

Betfather lvl. 2
Mourinho is proving himself right from the start of the season...

JOINED! Good luck! 🍀

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom