AS Monaco - Shakhtar Donetsk

Lucas

Staff member
17.08.2021 - 21:00 CET

1629131399336.png1629131405775.png

In fact I have not much to say, just when I look at this match, I see them both scoring...:unsure: Overally, Shakhtar is slightly a favorite to advance for me (I'm thinking about Shakhtar double chance, but will solve this later, tomorrow).

Monaco had to deal with Sparta Prague (5:1 agg.) and Shakhtar with Genk (4:2 agg.) and now the last step to the UEFA Champions League group stage is remaining.

Both teams have some good quality in their offensive lines and I'm pretty sure Monaco will score against offensive minded team like Shakhtar.
On the other hand, the Ukrainians (or more like Brazilians) are expecting though battle in Monaco and let some players of their main squad rest in the league with remaining important players being subbed off early after half-time (2-0 vs. Metalist 1925) and as Monaco is apparently not well prepared in defense after conceding goals from Nantes, Sparta and Lorient respectively, Shakhtar's striking power with more quality than mentioned teams are really able to score here too I believe.

Both teams to score @ 1,80

Lucas

Staff member
0-1, late pressure from Monaco wasn't enough! BET KO

Shakhtar confirmed my thoughts being favorite here!

Giovanni

Staff member
A lot of people underrated Shakhtar in this game just because Monaco has a bigger name (or I don't know why...). But it won't surprise me at all if Shakhtar can do well in their second game at home and advance, because I think they have a very good team and deserve to be at least in the group stage of the Champions League.

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom