Argentina - Colombia

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 3
07.07.2021 - 03:00 CET

Argentina and Colombia will play in the semi-final of the Copa America. Probably every football fan wants to see a Brazil-Argentina final. I believe Argentina, led by Lionel Messi, can beat Colombia. Argentina currently has 4 wins (vs. Uruguay, Paraguay, Bolivia, Ecuador) in a row in the tournament, the last two duels with Bolivia and Ecuador were played in an absolutely dominant way 4-1 and 3-0. Colombia has 2 losses (vs. Peru, Brazil) and 2 draws (vs. Venezuela, Uruguay) in their last 4 games. The draw in the last match with Uruguay was a quarterfinal and Colombia knocked out Uruguay in a penalty shootout.

My bet:
Argentina @ 1.90 (bet365)

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
In this match, I'm going with the safer bet of Argentina advancing to the Copa America final over Colombia. Messi and Argentina have been playing very well. Their score is 10-2 in the last 5 Copa America matches. Messi has 4 goals with 4 assists. Messi has never won anything big with Argentina and because he is 34 years old, this could be one of his last chances.

My bet:
Winner of the match to decision (To Qualify) - Argentina @ 1.44 (bet365)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom