Andrej Kuznetsov - Jason Kubler

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 3
25.07.2021 - 07:00 CET

CHALLENGER MEN - SINGLES: Nur-Sultan 4 (Kazakhstan), hard - Final

In the final match of the Men's Hard Challenger in Nur Sultan, Kazakhstan, I will play a bet on Australian Jason Kubler (305th, max 91st), who will play with Russian Andrey Kuznetsov (350th, max 39th).
Both are very experienced, Kuznetsov a bit more so when he was in the top 50, but he always preferred clay, where he has most of his matches. He's 57/42 on hard court. Kubler is 117/54 on hard. This year, both are similar - Kubler 16/6 and Kuznetsov 10/3.
The performances in this tournament are much better on Kubler's side. He had slightly stronger opponents (in terms of ranking and performance this season), lost his serve only 6 times (4 times less) and hit 72% of balls on serve (8% more). The numbers are also distorted by the canary he got from Tseng in the first set of the round of 16. Since then, he's gone up a lot and I believe he's going to win this final game.

My bet:
Jason Kubler @ 1.72 (bet365)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom