Anaheim Ducks - Los Angeles Kings

Giovanni

Staff member
07.10.21 - 04:00 CET

NHL - Pre-season

I waited for the lineups and the expectation of a strong home team was confirmed. Anaheim will actually put up the best they currently have. Players like Rakell, Getzlaf, Milano, Fowler, Henrique, Shattenkirk, Silfverberg and other key players will not be missed. At the moment the value is on the home team's side, because as you can see, they want to make the home fans happy.

LA and their lineup is still unknown, but we can assume that they will be weakened for several reasons. They played a tough game against Arizona yesterday at 04:30 CET, in which they lost 1-4 and played more or less in a full lineup. Players such as Arvidsson, Kopitar, Kempe and other key players of the lineup I believe will get the day off today to avoid the risk of injury. The second information I have confirmed is that there will be four players - Anderson, Dolan, Kaliyev, Kupari and Turcotte.

More quality is undoubtedly on the home side today and I can see value at odds almost 2.

My bet:
Anaheim Ducks @ 1.90 (bet365)

Giovanni

Staff member
Additional information about LA Kings lineup: Tkachev - Vilardi - Andersson, Moore - Lizotte - Wagner, Grundstrom - Turcotte - Kaliyev, Lemiuex - Anderson - Dolan - Kupari / Bjornfot - Roy, Anderson - Walker, Wolanin - Strand / Petersen (g)

The prediction has been confirmed and therefore it is also a huge value! (y)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom