AC Milan vs. Liverpool

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 4
07.12. - 21:00 CET

Champions League

A very tangled group, with 3 teams still playing to advance to the next stage. AC Milan must win while hoping that Porto and Atl. Madrid to share a point. Of course, it then has the possibility of "falling" further into the Europa League, either way AC are finishing strongly after losing their first 3 games. In the league, they beat Salernitana (2-0) on Saturday and lead the Italian Serie A. However, the Rossoneri are plagued by missing players. Kjaer, Calabria, Rebic, Castillejo, Pellegri are out and it seems that striker Giroud will not start either.

Liverpool are walking through the group without a loss (like Bayern and Ajax) with a 15:5 score after five games. They are currently on a streak of 5 wins in a row, although the last one at Wolves was scored by Divock Origi in the 94th minute! However, this puts them in second place in the English league, just one point behind Man. Only City. City, Ajax and Bayern have scored more goals than Liverpool in this year's Champions League.

Coach Klopp will probably rest some players, the home team will attack and we will see at least 3 goals in the game.

My bet:
Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.57 (bet365)

Paarai

Betfather lvl. 4
Liverpool finally got their revenge for the 2007 final. 14 years of waiting. 😂

I saw Mane and Salah starting and I know Liverpool wanted a win tonight to kick Milan out.

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProfesorMigelante
Top Bottom