AC Milan - Venezia

Giovanni

Staff member
22.09.21 - 20:45 CET

Italy: Serie A

AC Milan are one of the top favourites for this season's title. Last season they finished second and this season they have entered this one even better. They have 3 wins and 1 draw with Juventus from the last round and a 8:2 score. They're playing really well.
Rebić's second-half goal at Juventus on Sunday extended AC Milan's current unbeaten league streak to nine games. AC Milan have never longer unbeaten streak this calendar year and their form is reflected in the fact that they have only conceded one goal in their last four home games. On the other hand, they have led after the first half on three occasions, including the last time they beat a strong Lazio here (2:0).

Venezia is a newcomer to the top league, they won the promotion in the playoff Seria B (they finished 5th in the main group). This year they have 1 win and 3 losses and score of 3:8. Their win came in the last round against Empoli. But apart from that game, Venezia didn't show us much and they will probably be one of the weakest teams in Serie A and struggle to stay up. But who knows, maybe they'll surprise. Anyway, I don't think it will be in the game against AC Milan. Venezia even lost a friendly 0:4 to Brescia during the national team break.

AC Milan are the clear favourites for me in this game and I think they will win by at least two goals.

My bet:
Asian Handicap - AC Milan -1.5 @ 1.74

Last edited:

Lucas

Staff member
Looks promising, odds 1,84 at bet365 is what I warmly welcome, the winning spirit is back in red-black Milan!

Must win, I’ll hope for at least two goals difference just like you mates, good luck! 🍀

P.S. I will wait for squads and will decide to go for Milan’s goalscorers and if their main striker will be Rebic (2,05) with Brahim Diaz (2,75) as the CAM under Rebic, I will try them both to score for smaller stake. If different, I will skip this bet.

update: I’m in with both goalscorers bet!
F632B580-6A87-41C8-88DC-974990516723.jpeg

Last edited:

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
Brahim Dias has been really impressive. Leao was brilliant. Kalulu and Tonali also stood out and Isma looked much better too. All the subs were great as expected, especially Saele and Theo. Good win but this is the exact game where having a 9 would’ve changed it all.

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom