• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters

Lucas

Staff member
2022-World-Cup-qualifiers.jpg

It's already here, the year of World Cup again!

This year it will be something absolutely different from what we are used to - It will be played in Qatar in November. And there are many controversies around this event (Climate-controlled stadiums, World Cup site workers slavery and death incidents, alcohol in the Muslim world etc.).

What are your thoughts about this World Cup?

Giovanni

Staff member
Having it in winter doesnt bother me, it's the country that's hosting it that I dont like, if they wanted a host in the middle east, UAE would've been a better option, or Australia who have good stadiums already built, but of course fifa are only about money. (n)

Paarai

Betfather lvl. 4
It basically solidified the reputation of FIFA as one of the most corrupt organisation in the world...

Jake

Betfather lvl. 4
They hosted the 2019 World Athletics Championships in Qatar and there was a lot of controversy around the event, not just from a human rights perspective. The main problem was there were no spectators (and this was waaay before Covid19) which is crazy for a World Championship so the stadium (which cost millions) was almost empty. There were other problems aswell.

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 4
If FIFA wouldn't be so corrupted then there wouldn't be a WC in Qatar.

Lucas

Staff member
Just to add my opinion: :mad::mad::mad:

This is not football nation, and there is even no space to improve it by giving them World Cup (for example, World Cup 2006 USA, Canada, Mexico was acceptable as it helped football popularity so much there), this one is really just about that big bag of money! 💰

I doubt I will watch it, and if so, I will see players as a puppets in circus.

I hope there will be some great mistakes and I really hope this World Cup will have aura of the greatest fail in football history! 🙏🙏

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProfesorMigelante