1. Czech League: Slovacko - Ceske Budejovice

Lucas

Staff member
01.08.2021 - 16:00

1627814457737.png1627814468984.png

Slovacko had quite difficult week, playing first round of league away at Liberec, where they fought for tough win 1-0. Then they had a second leg in Europa Conference League on Thursday but despite winning 1-0 (1-1agg.) they failed in penalties and are out of Europe for this season.

Despite having a difficult week, Slovacko is the fresh energy in this league, they were never much competition for the top of the league, but last 2 season their coach Svedik proved he is going in the right direction with this team! Slovacko is still not a title contender or so, there is still Slavia and Sparta Prague, but I'am quite sure they will fight for TOP 5 in the league.

Budejovice won the league opener 1-0 home against Teplice, these teams are both bad and despite winning, Teplice were much more active team in the first half but didn't manage to score. Their team has some known internal problems, financial situation is not good (as for many teams nowadays...) but I think they can avoid relegation easily as there are other contenders for relegation.

For me this should be one sided match, Slovacko will be full of motivation to bounce back after knock-out in the Conference League, their main goal in the league is Europe again, and from what i see in their team, they for sure will stand somewhere under the TOP 3 at the end of the season. They played at home in the Europe so fatigue from travelling shouldn't be considered, 3 days rest is not much but still, they are at home against Budejovice.

My bet:
Slovacko to win - 1,83 (1xBet)

Last edited:

SisiBets

Betfather lvl. 1
It's shame Slovacko's 23 yrs old talented newcomer Sasinka (ST) from Banik Ostrava is injured after the pre-season, with another striker Cicilia suspended, I may go for under 2,5 goals (last season their meetings were 0-0 and 0-1 for Slovacko away).

Overally, Slovacko is still favorite here...

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom