WC Qualification: USA vs. Costa Rica

Malchus

Betfather lvl. 2
14.10.21 - 01:00 CET

NORTH AMERICA: World Cup - Qualification - Third stage - Round 6

USA is the bigger than average team of this group stage. Last game they surprisingly lost 1:0 to Panama and they should make up for that as soon as possible, ideally in this game against Costa Rica. USA is in 2nd place with 8 points. If I have to name some interesting footballers that represent USA, it is Weah, McKenzie, Adams, Dest or Pulisic. It's a quality in itself.

Costa Rica does not have as good a squad as its opponent, we can mention, for example, goalkeeper Keylor Navas, who is at PSG. But it's not just about the goalkeeper, the field players are important and he can't do anything in goal alone. Costa Rica is in 5th place, having only managed a win against El Salvador (2:1) and then 3 draws.

So for me, USA - home atmosphere, trying to make up for the previous lost match and better squad. H2H is clearly for the American team, in the last 3 matches USA always won with a clean sheet.

H2H:
USA
4:0 Costa Rica (2021)
USA 1:0 Costa Rica (2020)
USA 2:0 Costa Rica (2019)

Prediction:
Asian Handicap: USA -1.0 @ 1.65 (bet365)

Lucas

Staff member
I somehow can't like their performances... Yes, they are second in the table of WCQ, but with all the resources and talent they have it seems so bad to me, having 11 points in 6 matches while they didn't meet Mexico yet.

Maybe they need a little more time to settle for the power they are rising now, so they're one of the teams I'am really looking forward to on World Cup 22 in Qatar, they got still one year to go. They didn't convince me to this date yet...

Giovanni

Staff member
Costa Rica’s second youngest in the starting 11: 29

USA’s second oldest: 24

And it showed the last 15 minutes

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 3
The guys need to shoot more. There were too many times they passed one too many times. They've done that every game (except El Salvador because they were just that bad) and it's annoying. 🙄

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom